Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

My creativity


Last year, I was somehow following through my creativity goals, but this year unfortunately due to heavy works I couldn't attend that many music classes. One of the most challenging thing, which I faced during this year in my creativity (vocal music) because vocal music is something which you really need to practice at least some time during the week ends but I was so busy that I couldn’t practice. That lack of practice really showed up when I went to my music sir's house after a long time. I was hardly singing anything decent. From that class onwards I really started giving some of my valuable time in practicing my vocal music to develop those skills necessary for a singer. In that run, I tried to hit some of the main goals of CAS, which were; I gained many vocal music skills and abilities to perform it outside my house and also nowadays I am really showing commitment to my creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment