Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

My favorite Action (Cricket)

After, having a leg injury, i couldn't attend most of my action classes. But this weekend i went to the courts to  practice. And during that practice i learned some new batting techniques and bowling techniques. Bowling was the hardest art i faced in my practice because i had to run a lot in that, whereas in batting i didn't run that much, so it was all fine. I really worked collaboratively with my partner and also because of that we could able to make a good partnership score.At the same time, i gained new skills in both batting and bowling. And overall i think i pretty much shown perseverance and commitment in my action part of the CAS, even though my leg was paining. I think i will have to improve on bowling side because this time i couldn't bowl properly meaning proper line and length to the batsmen. I think my batting is quite strong because i made quite a lot of runs in the first and the second innings. Next, time when i go, i will start practicing on my fielding also because my doing it i can be a good all- rounder and at the same time i can one of the important criteria of CAS i.e considered  the ethical implication of my action. Because if i follow that criteria, then i can i almost hit all the criteria set my IB for action.

No comments:

Post a Comment