Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Allmosty follwed all CAS goals!!!


            This semester I really engaged myself in all my creative, action and service activities. So, I think I showed my full potential in overcoming some of the problems which was to attend regular CAS classes and also to meet up some of the major CAS goals. Anyway, by the end of this semester I met some of the valuable CAS goals such as playing regular matches on Sunday’s helped me  develop my own skills and abilities to the sport cricket and also I have learned to undertake challenges, whenever my team is having a tough time to win or face our opponent team.   Not only that, from my regular music classes in weekends, it also helped me to show commitment. Because music is on a fixed time, I never got myself in a late situation. I also worked collaboratively with my other fellow music learners. Sometimes we get together in small groups and practice the notes our music teacher gives us.  Having attending all my service (recycling) classes also showed me how important is recycling to our society. By this way I am using my full potential to engage in issues of global importance.  I have also planned and have taken responsibilities for organizing and playing some local cricket matches with some local teams. So, this I think I am pretty confident that, I tried to hit as much CAS goals as possible.
Me doing recycling

No comments:

Post a Comment