Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

About me

Hello, so i am Ananthu owner of this blog and a student of Overseas School Of  Colombo. I am studying in 11th grade and i doing sevaral at OSC which includes playing Cricket, doing Recycling .And for my CAS(Creativity Action Service) requirement only i am doing it.Recycling is my service, which i will be doing on every thursdays, after school.Cricket is my action, which i am planning to learn outside the school.  One of the main reason behind creating this bolg is to express my ideas and goals throughout this year.So,first of all i would like to tell you my goals:
a) To improve on my cricket skills by joining a Cricket accademy.
b) To work and focus on Recycling(Community and service)
So,basically these are my goals which i need to achieve as i go.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment