Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

About my action

Something about Cricket

 The main focus throughout this semester will be on improving my cricekt skills. And to do so, i am going to the SSC stadium(Cricket accademy)from where i am getting coaching from my coach. I am also playing cricket as an after school activity but that's not enough i want to play for my state team. I know playing cricket reguarly make my body fit and also i can develop a sport's man spirit.From my childhood onwards i am having a sepcial interest towards cricket.I am a medium fast and right handed batsman. Being a all rounder i played many matches and also won many trophies
This year , one of my main goal is to join the cricket academy of SSC because one of my other goal is to play for my state in IPL if possible.Short note on cricket Many variations exist, with its most popular form played on an oval-shaped outdoor arena known as a cricket field at the centre of which is a rectangular 22-yard (20.12 m) long pitch that is the focus of the game. A game (or match) is contested between two teams of eleven players each. One team bats, and will try to score as many runs as possible while the other team bowls and fields, trying to dismiss the batsmen and thus limit the runs scored by the batting team. A run is scored by the striking batsman hitting the ball with his bat, running to the opposite end of the pitch and touching the crease there without being dismissed. The teams switch between batting and fielding at the end of an innings

No comments:

Post a Comment